Attorney, Jose Campos in Silver Spring Maryland will stand by your side in the process.
Immigration laws are complex but we can help you navigate the process. While Comprehensive Immigration Reform is still in the process in the U.S. Congress, it is not yet law and we don't know whether it will happen or not. We are hopeful that it will happen, and if it does, we are ready for it.
Some of the services we provide right now are:
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Non-immigrant Visa Applications
- Family-based Petitions
- Asylum Petitions
- Cancellation of Removal
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Petitions
- Marriage Visas (K-3, CR-1, I-130)
- Alien Relative Visas (I-130)
- Adjustment of Status/Green Card (I-485)
- Fiancée Visas (K-1, I-129F)
- Green Card Replacement and Renewal (I-90)
- Removal of Conditions (I-751)
- Work Permits (I-765)
- Citizenship (N-400, N-600)
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- U Visas
- Temporary Protection Status (TPS)
- Waivers (I-601)
- And more.....
Este video es de 2014 y la ley puede haber cambiado desde la fecha de publicación de este video.
This video is from 2014 and the Law may have changed from the date this video was published.
El abogado Campos habla Español! Haga Click
Jose Campos, Attorney
Call today and ask for a Consultation!
8757 Georgia Ave. Suite 520,
Silver Spring, MD 20910